Well hello again and welcome to November! Boy oh boy did October fly past pretty darned quickly.
You may have noticed new baby lambs in the fields on the outskirts of Halsey. To me it is a sure sign of fall and a wonderful sight to see. With leaves changing, baby lambs, and a good cup of coffee …life is good.
The HWY 99 project is moving along quite well and is exciting to see. Hopefully it has not caused undue problems for you. If it has, my sincere apologies, but the project has been sorely needed and a long time coming.
There are many special days in November.
· National Author’s Day
· National Calzone Day (yummmm)
· Day of the Dead
· World Vegan Day
· Extra Mile Day
· National Deep Fried Clams Day
· National Family Literacy Day (an excellent reason to head to our library and get book ideas from Sara)
· National Stress Awareness Day (stress awareness and positive relief is critical)
· National Deviled Egg Day (yummm)
· National Homemaker Day (the hardest workers of all!!!)
· National Sandwich Day (turkey bacon Swiss on sourdough please)
· National Nachos Day
· National Cancer Awareness Day
· National Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds Day
I hope you all have a wonderful November and As always, I remain YOUR mayor so if you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to email me at [email protected] .